United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
Transaction Sales Officer (Innovation Partnership) Job At UBA
Transaction Sales Officer (Innovation Partnership) Job is currently available at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), interested individuals who possess the criteria stated below should proceed and apply.
United Bank for Africa Plc, is a Nigerian pan-African financial services group headquartered in Lagos. It has subsidiaries in 20 African countries and offices in London, Paris, and New York. It is listed as a commercial bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
We are looking for a Transaction Sales Officer (Innovation Partnership) who can carry out these functionalities in our bank:
- Product offering, deployment, and support
- Penetration and Profitability
- Market Intelligence
- Training and Development
- Team Member, Fintech Aggregation Job At UBA
- Team Member, Subsidiary Audit Francophone Job At UBA
- Personal Assistant Job Recruitment By FADAC Resources
- First Degree in any relevant course of study with a minimum qualification of Second Class Upper
- MBA or relevant Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- 3 – 10 years relevant work experience
- Basic banking operations, policies, and procedures
- Knowledge of Product Deployment Processes including regulatory requirements in all the countries
- Time management skills
- Cost Management
- Strategic thinking
- Analytical Skills
- A high degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility
- Highly organized, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned
- Total Transaction count and PBT Performance against Budget
- Product Penetration: Total Active Customers Vs Total Customer Base on Digital Channels
- Market Share for all Product Lines Across
- Revenue Generation against Budget
- Net Promoter Score for all Channels and Products
- Electronic Deposit mobilization
- Customer Satisfaction index
- Number of Agents recruited for Agency Banking.
How To Apply For Transaction Sales Officer (Innovation Partnership)
Suitably qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the UBA recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.ubagroup.com.