Stanbic IBTC Bank
Transactional Banker, Private Banking Job Vacancy At Stanbic IBTC Bank
A Transactional Banker, Private Banking job vacancy is currently available at Stanbic IBTC Bank. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Head, Quality Assurance & Software Testing Job At Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Branch Service Manager – North West / North East / North Central Job At Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Asset Custodian (Lagos Island) Job At Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading-edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture.
To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
- To effectively support and deliver excellent service to Private Banking clients by carrying out all their banking transactions ranging from Foreign and Local transfers, Account Maintenance, issuance of bank collaterals such as platinum debit card, chequebook, priority passes, credit cards etc, process
- Loan facilities, carry our Form A transactions, set up SMS and email notifications, carry outcall and fixed deposit, Treasury bills etc Manage Attrition rate to bring it down to the required budget, drive client engagement and channel adoption, proffer wealth and Financial Advisory, engage clients to drive awareness of our Customer Value Proposition to drive customer retention and loyalty.
Transactional Banker, Private Banking Responsibilities
To deliver excellent and consistent service delivery:
- Set clients up on the internet and mobile banking with instruction from clients
- Carry out local and foreign transfer instruction within an improved turnaround time
- Set clients upon SMS and email notification
- Issue platinum debit and cheque book to PRV clients
- Carry out invisible transactions such as Medical, credit card, Mortgage, School Fees, PHR transactions for PRV clients
- Internet Password reset
- Hotlist cards
- Freeze and unfreeze accounts and log
- Spool bank statements
- Manage Diaspora clients and carry out all their transactions
- Process credit cards and loan requests etc
- Manage customer complaints and enquiries
To drive clear and consistent communication on our customer value proposition:
- Appropriately streamline clients base into different demographic
- Send clear communication on the Value proposition to PRV clients
- Send communication whenever there is a revised or product launch to derive awareness
- Identify new and fresh prospects, target Market and appropriate send them invitation emails to clients
- Create a clear communication model to drive Value proposition and improved service delivery
To monitor and maintain attrition rate below the set budget of 5%:
- This is aimed at reducing dormancy level to less than or equal to 5%
- Daily engagement of clients with dormant and inactive accounts telephonically
- Email communication to all inactive clients is sent periodically for reactivation of accounts to increase the active client base
- Automated email notification to clients with accounts about to go into inactivity
- Regular engagement with RMs for more engagement with platinum clients for activation of accounts.
To drive product usage and channel adoption for PRV clients:
- Regular client engagement via phone to drive digital channel
- Email communication on available products and opportunities
- Develop a portfolio Management model for effective management of the Private Banking clients which allows identification of clients without transactional products, lending products and investments products
- The use of Private banking lounges to drive mobile banking adoption
To correctly profile and manage private banking portfolio:
- Onboarding process to test sales and profile clients appropriately
- Drive platinum debit card usage across the portfolio
- Monitor the usage of the Lounges to drive the awareness of the Private banking brand
- Proffer wealth offshore value proposition to drive client stickiness and retention
- Contact PRV clients on special days such as birthday, Anniversary etc
- Engage clients with maturing Term deposits to ensure that necessary wealth advisory service is rendered and funds retained.
Query and complaint management within the PRV segment:
- Receive enquiries and complaints from private banking clients and document on the complaint register
- Contact the client to further understand issues if the query was received via email and also apologize for the inconvenience experienced
- Assure the client of a resolution timeline
- Liaise with the necessary Unit for quick resolution of the complaint and if resolved within the
- advised timeline, revert to the client
- Revert to the client if issue or query will take longer to resolve than anticipated
- Follow through to complete resolution with periodic feedback provided to the client
- Closeout request on the complaint register once resolved
- First Degree
- Field of study: Marketing; Services
- Retail Banking Academy certification, Project Management
- Personal and Business Banking
- Job Family: Private Banking
- Years: 3-4 Years
- Experience Description: in-depth knowledge of the Private Banking clients and their Financial needs and expectations. Knowledgeable in the area of Wealth instruments and investments, customer-centric and service-oriented to deliver excellent and consistent service to clients, well-spoken and a bit of Relationship Management skills, should have good engagement skills and follow through to ensure closure, should have worked in a team with minimal or no supervision required.
How To Apply For Transactional Banker, Private Banking Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Stanbic IBTC Bank recruitment portal.
- Follow the ‘Apply Now button to signup for an application account in the portal.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Submit and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.