Carbon Limits Nigeria (CLN)
Treasury Manager Job Vacancy At Carbon Limits Nigeria (CLN)
A Treasury Manager job vacancy is currently available at Carbon Limits Nigeria (CLN). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Illustrator / Motion Graphics Designer Job At Carbon Limits Nigeria (CLN)
- Senior Platform Engineer Job At Carbon Limits Nigeria (CLN)
- Accountant Job Vacancy At Carbon Limits Nigeria (CLN)
Carbon Limits Nigeria (CLN) is a leading climate-based consulting company, providing solutions on clean energy utilization, international and national climate policy development (Nationally Determined Contribution), climate change mitigation and carbon assessment of projects to both public and private institutions.
- The Treasury Manager will maintain stewardship for financial assets and debt including overall leadership of the cash management, debt management, and investment management functions of Carbon and its affiliated entities.
- Ensures the maintenance of corporate liquidity and financial stability.
Treasury Manager Responsibilities
- Oversees daily management of cash and debt.
- Oversees cash flow forecasting.
- Establishes fixed income investment positions.
- Manages financial risk as it relates to treasury operations
- Analyzes and recommends potential alternative financing structures and explains/shows their impact on the balance sheet, tax effects, and financial ratios.
- Develops and implements cash management operational strategies.
- Assesses foreign exchange risk and implements hedge programs and strategies.
- Implements hedge strategies.
- Supports M&A activity related to treasury functions, including financial modelling, due diligence, and treasury integration.
- Assists with reporting for the board and external financial institutions
Key Accountability Areas & Time Allocation:
- Fundraising, Funds Management – 70%
- Financial Analysis – 15%
- Funds Management & Budgeting – 10%
- Business or finance-related Degree from a top-tier university or College.
- MBA, Professional certification – CFA, ACI.
- Minimum of 5 years financial experience within financial services preferably investment banking
- Solid Financial Modelling skills.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Financial Services relationships
- Cash management operations
- Cash flow forecasting
- Good analytical and financial abilities.
- Superb spoken and written communication.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with a collaborative style of working.
- A great and upbeat work environment populated by a multinational team.
- Potential to work in different geographies.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance
- Career development & Growth.
- We are advocates of work-life balance and offer a remote working option.
How To Apply For Treasury Manager
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Carbon Nigeria recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit carbon.bamboohr.com.