Treasury Officer Job Vacancy In Dangote Group
The vacant position of Treasury Officer is currently available in Dangote Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
The Dangote Group is a Nigerian multinational industrial conglomerate, founded by Aliko Dangote. It is the largest conglomerate in West Africa and one of the largest on the African continent,
We are looking for aTreasury Officer who will manage DCP’s liquidity and cash flow ensuring business needs are met in a cost-effective and prudent manner as well as manage and oversee funds requests, transfers and payment processing and relationship management.
- IT Audit Lead – Cement Industry Job In Dangote Group
- Cost Accountant Job Vacancy In Dangote Group
- Deputy Head of Finance Job Vacancy In Dangote Group
Treasury Officer Key Responsibilities
- Manage the plant’s daily cash flows/ liquidity and ensure the availability of funds to meet the company’s operations and all likely contingencies.
- Prepare cash forecasts and manage cash flows/cycles ensuring availability of adequate funds to meet DCP’s daily operational requirements.
- Identify the need and request funds from Group Treasury as required.
- Recommend strategies for raising necessary funds to facilitate the realisation of the Plant’s operational and corporate objectives.
- Validate all supplier and vendor payments and ensure that all payment requests are supported with valid invoices/ receipts and other supporting documents in line with DCP’s financial policies.
- Oversee the disbursement of cash ensuring compliance with defined policies and procedures.
- Establish and manage relationships with key bankers and investors.
- Participate/ provide inputs in the review of DCP’s bankers ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Manage the unit’s budget, review and approve expenditures as defined in the approved manual of authority
- Continually identify new banking service opportunities and provide recommendations and/ or business cases for adoption of such services.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Plant Finance.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or other related disciplines.
- Relevant professional certification (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA).
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Strong finance and accounting knowledge, including experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Strong data analysis and modelling skills.
- Sound business acumen.
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and people management skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
How to Apply For Treasury Officer
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the Dangote Group recruitment portal.
- fill the online application form
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.