Treasury Officer Job Vacancy At Jumia
A Treasury Officer job vacancy is currently available at Jumia. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Jumia is your number one Online Shopping solution in Nigeria. There is an online electronic store where you can purchase all your electronics, as well as books, home appliances, fashion items, shoes, mobile phones and more online and have them delivered directly to you. Jumia has payment options that suit everyone, and we have a payment-on-delivery option for extra convenience.
Shopping online in Nigeria is easy and convenient for us. The Jumia mall provides you with a wide range of products you can trust. Discover JIM’s Big Thing for that special person in your life. You can also shop online for Valentine gifts and have them delivered directly to your loved one.
- Account Payable Officer Job Vacancy At Jumia
- Tax Account Manager Job Vacancy At Jumia
- Field Sales Manager Job Vacancy By iRecruiters Africa
The Treasury Officer will proactively take ownership of a range of duties including but not limited to the resolution of banking and financial service inquiries, comprehensive analysis and conclusions on operating and payments activities, and execution of treasury compliance activities related to banking, payments and investments.
Treasury Officer Responsibilities
- Proactively monitor cash management processes, identifying non-standard activity, exceptions or non-compliance to cash, banking and treasury policies, and escalating to management (optimize cash management processes and systems).
- Manage the daily cash flows/ liquidity and ensure the availability of funds to meet the company’s operations and all likely contingencies.
- Prepare cash forecasts and manage cash flows/cycles ensuring availability of adequate funds to meet daily operational requirements.
- Identify the need and request funds from Group Treasury as required.
- Validate all supplier and vendor payments and ensure that all payment requests are supported with valid invoices/ receipts and other supporting documents in line with financial policies.
- Oversee the disbursement of cash ensuring compliance with defined policies and procedures.
- Establish and manage relationships with key bankers and investors.
- Participate/ provide inputs in the review of the company’s bankers ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Continually identify new banking service opportunities and provide recommendations and/ or business cases for the adoption of such services.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head of Finance
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or other related disciplines.
- Relevant professional certification (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA).
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience.
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the bank industry.
- Strong finance and accounting knowledge, including experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Strong data analysis and modelling skills.
- Sound business acumen.
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and people management skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Good problem-solving skills.
How To Apply For Treasury Officer Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Jumia recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘Apply for this job’ button and fill the online application form accurately.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
To apply for this job please visit africainternetgroup.peoplehr.net.