Truck Mechanic Job Vacancy At Dogan’s Sugar
A Truck Mechanic job vacancy is currently available at Dogan’s Sugar. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Warehouse Supervisor Job Vacancy At Dogan’s Sugar
- Day & Night Shift Logistics (TRUCK TRACKING) Job At Dogan’s Sugar
- Head, Internal Control Job Vacancy At Ama-Zuma Group
Dogan’s Sugar Limited is incorporated in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria as a European invested company for the will to produce quality sugar products in Nigeria. The company is a subsidiary of Ata Ltd. Co.; Ukraine’s biggest and market leader cube sugar manufacturing company with more than %70 market share.
Truck Mechanic Responsibilities
- Perform routine maintenance on Trucks
- Inspect machines for faulty parts
- Analyze and diagnose mechanical issues
- Create a plan of action for all repairs
- Follow checklists and protocols while conducting repairs
- Regularly clean and maintain tools and equipment
- Ensure a safe, organized, and tidy workspace
- Input, track and maintain all maintenance data and records
- Keep machinery is in good working condition
- Track inventory and order new parts when required
- Support co-workers and be a good team player
- Follow all health and safety laws and guidelines, as well as common-sense safety practices
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Clear communicator, and excellent customer service skills
- Having technical and mechanical skills.
- Having good communication skills.
- Being detail-oriented
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 22nd November,