SPIE Oil And Gas Limited
Turbine Supervisor – Aero Derivative Gas Generators (H/F) Job Vacancy At SPIE Oil and Gas Limited
A Turbine Supervisor – Aero Derivative Gas Generators (H/F) job vacancy is currently available at SPIE Oil and Gas Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Representing upstream in exploration, offshore and onshore production, as well as downstream in refining and petrochemicals, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is dedicated to addressing the emerging human, technological and environmental challenges involved in maintaining and operating new oil and gas fields.
Our success is built on over 40 years of rich history. Our extensive field experience, combined with the broad competencies of our specialists and a worldwide global presence, has allowed SPIE Oil & Gas Services to be what we are today: a major player in the supply of technical expertise for the Oil & Gas industry.
We are considered by many of our customers to be “Expert Hands”, which reflects the technical knowledge and involvement of our teams across all phases of our customer’s assets lifecycle.
- Turbine Supervisor – Compressors, Diesel Generator – H / F Job At SPIE Oil and Gas Limited
- Senior Electrical Engineer H/F Job At SPIE Oil and Gas Limited
- HR & Admin Officer (FMCG) Job At Ascentech Services Limited
Turbine Supervisor – Aero Derivative Gas Generators (H/F) Responsibilities
- Be responsible / and complete maintenance activities on power turbines by planning, organizing, and controlling projects; completing quality inspections; supervising sub-contractors and staff.
- Reporting to the Head of Maintenance, provide technical support, the capability of running and monitoring of turbo-generators and, or, turbo-compressors.
- The capability of maintaining, turbo-generators and turbo Compressors
- Follow-up of L1 to L3 maintenance tasks preparation and performance
- Follow-up of L4 to L5 site maintenance preparation of maintenance
- Assistance to suppliers during major operations
- Coordination with Supplier site representative
- Follow-up of spare parts, consumables, tools and procedures
- At least 10 years of oil and gas industry experience in a relevant maintenance role.
- At least 5 years in a significant lead Supervisor role with demonstrated skills to successfully lead maintenance teams.
- Demonstrated safety leadership and personnel management skills.
- Culturally aware and experienced in working with multi-national workforces
- Specific professional knowledge: CMIMS: SAP/R3.
- Mechanical Specific: Aero Derivative Gas Generators (Rolls Royce RB211 preferably), Compressors, Diesel Generators, etc.
- H0B0 Electrical
- English (D-Full professional proficiency).
How To Apply
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the SPIE Oil and Gas Limited recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘Apply for vacancy’ button.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Submit your application and expect notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.join.spieogs.com.