SPIE Oil and Gas Services
Turbine Supervisor M/F Job At SPIE Oil And Gas Services
SPIE Oil and Gas Services is inviting applications for the vacant position of Turbine Supervisor M/F in Port Harcourt, interested candidates should check for eligibility by going through the below-listed requirements as well as the position’s functionalities in the company before proceeding to the application process.
SPIE Oil and Gas Services is an international multi-technical services subsidiary of the SPIE group, the company renders a complete range of resources and skills to the oil and gas industry required for exploring and investigating new fields, building, and operating facilities as well as optimizing production in the best possible conditions in terms of safety, costs, lead times and quality.
- PLC & ICSS supervisor M/F Job At SPIE Oil And Gas Services
- Planning Coordinator M/F Job At SPIE Oil And Gas Services
- Piping & Mechanical Engineer M/F Job At SPIE Oil And Gas
Specific professional knowledge: CMIMS: SAP/R3.
Mechanical Specific: Aero Derivative Gas Generators (Rolls Royce RB211 preferably), Compressors, Diesel Generators, etc.
Be responsible/and to complete maintenance activities on power turbines by planning, organizing, and controlling projects; completing quality inspections; supervising sub-contractors and staff.
Reporting to the CSR, provide technical support, responsible for running and monitoring of 5 Rolls Royce turbo-generators and 3 Thermodyn turbo-compressors.
Your main duties will be to:
- Responsible for running and monitoring turbo-generators and turbo Compressors
- In charge of L1 to L3 maintenance tasks preparation and performance
- In charge of L4 to L5 site maintenance preparation of maintenance
- Assistance to Rolls Royce and GE during major operations
- Coordination with Rolls Royce site representative
- Follow-up of spare parts, consumables, tools, and procedures
- At least 10 years of oil and gas industry experience in a relevant maintenance role.
- At least 5 years in a significant lead technician role with demonstrated skills to successfully implement maintenance best practices
- Demonstrated safety leadership and personnel management skills.
- Culturally aware and experience in working with multi-national workforces.
Requirements For Turbine Supervisor M/F
- 6 years or more
- Elec habilitation H0v L0
- Work at height
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
How To Apply For Turbine Supervisor M/F In SPIE Oil and Gas Services
- Click on the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Click the displayed link to proceed to the SPIE Oil and Gas Services application portal
- Provide your personal details.
- Upload your CV.
- Send your application and await a notification for an interview if shortlisted.
To apply for this job please visit www.join.spieogs.com.