Tutors Job Vacancy At IDMANN Institute
A tutors job vacancy is currently available at IDMANN Institute. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Technical Services Manager Job At IDMANN Institute
- Theatre / Drama / Vocal Performer Job At IDMANN Institute
- Security Personnel Job At Beachland Specialist Hospital
The IDMANN Institute provides tertiary education. The Institute operates two colleges and one school-the College of General Studies, the College of Lifelong Learning, and the School of Technical Sciences. The School of Technical Sciences awards diplomas and degrees in support of the specialized training programs offered, while the Colleges only award Associate’s Degrees (equivalent to an advanced Diploma) and Certificates of Completion respectively.
The College of General Studies provides basic training in a variety of courses to enable matriculation into the School of Technical Sciences. The courses are intended to “provide a durable, discernible and differentiating set of core competencies & professional values shared by all graduates of IDMANN Institute irrespective of vocation or field of specialization”.
Every student who intends to graduate from any of the School of Technical Science must complete the Associate Training Program in the College of General Studies, or demonstrate sufficient proficiency to secure a waiver in pertinent courses.
The College of Lifelong Learning provides training for external students of all ages (including retirees and mid-career professionals) seeking personal or professional development in a variety of subject areas. These courses are typically not geared toward degrees or diplomas but instead proficiency tests that lead to a Certificate of Completion.
The Institute is headed by the Provost (who oversees the entire Institute) and is supported by a Dean of Technical Sciences and the Masters of the Colleges. The Institute is located in Umuahia. A significant majority of the courses are offered as online learning opportunities.
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Public Speaking
- Chinese Language
- Minimum of NCE qualification
- Proven experience as an English Language teacher.
- Ability to understand curriculum and develop lesson plans and teaching methods that will help students cover required contents.
- Great speaking and writing skills.
- Prior experience preparing students for external examinations such as WAEC, NECO, GCE & JAMB.
- Ability to plan, execute and coordinate standardised academic tutoring, which is progressive and reflective of the needs of learners.
- Prior experience in an educational establishment would be considered a plus.
- Prior experience teaching online or familiarity with an online teaching engagement is critical in this position.
How To Apply For Tutors Job
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their current Resume with a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Applications submitted without a cover letter will be deemed non-responsive.
- Applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis till all positions are filled.
The application deadline is 24th December.