Alfred and Victoria Associates
UI / UX Designer Job Vacancy At Alfred and Victoria Associates
A UI / UX Designer job vacancy is currently available at Alfred and Victoria Associates. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based companies. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market.
- Senior Accountant (Internet Service Provider) Job At Alfred and Victoria Associates
- Maintenance and Service Engineer Job At Alfred and Victoria Associates
- Product Pricing Strategist Job Vacancy At Concept Group
Job Summary & Purpose
- We are looking for an experienced UI Designer to create amazing user experiences, helping our products to be highly attractive and competitive.
- You should be keen on clean and artful design and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts, creating beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
UI / UX Designer Responsibilities
- Work together with product management and engineering to build innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Participate in all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Develop original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Prepare wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Discuss designs and key milestone deliverables with peers and executive-level stakeholders.
- Perform user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Set design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Stay up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- B.Sc or M.Sc degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or other related areas.
- 2+ years experience of working on a UI Designer position.
- Profound UI design skills with a solid portfolio of design projects.
- Significant experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Significant experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Strong visual design skills with a good understanding of user-system interaction.
- Strong presentational and team player abilities.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a creative approach.
- Experience in working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
How To Apply For UI / UX Designer Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 15th February.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.