QuickCheck - Seedstars Nigeria
UX Researcher Job Vacancy At QuickCheck – Seedstars Nigeria
A UX Researcher job vacancy is currently available at QuickCheck – Seedstars Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- UX Writer Job Vacancy At QuickCheck – Seedstars Nigeria
- Customer Support and Collections Officer Job At QuickCheck – Seedstars Nigeria
- Ad-Hoc Vaccinator Job At National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA)
Seedstars Academy is an initiative launched by Seedstars, the company builder, supported by our Seedstars World network & our co-working space Seedspace.
- We are looking for an experienced UX researcher to join our team. You will be responsible for helping define and drive the future of our products.
- You will reveal what our users need from our products by conducting research, working with cross-functional teams, and performing usability studies.
- These responsibilities also include inspiring change, delivering oral and written presentations, evaluating qualitative and quantitative data, and helping the UX team better understand what would make a user’s experience more intuitive, accessible, and seamless.
- The ideal candidate has experience leveraging data, user research and intuition to craft user flows, user journeys and designs; and is comfortable owning the entire research and product design process.
- Success in this role is defined by the quality of the user experience. This includes the impact, accessibility, ease of use, and beauty of the final product.
UX Researcher Responsibilities
- Conduct primary and secondary user research.
- Conduct and evaluate quantitative and qualitative research.
- Perform market and ethnographic research.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and evaluate research topics.
- Plan and implement user research strategies and methodologies.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written and oral presentations.
- Perform usability studies with users.
- Ask questions, gather data, and analyze data.
- Use a diverse set of UX research tools.
- Do competitive analysis research.
- Use modern prototyping tools (Miro, Whimsical, Figma, Framer, Principle etc) to create visually appealing interfaces.
- Create wireframes, user flows, user journey maps, user stories, user personas and prototypes that illustrate key product interactions.
- Identify user needs and translate them into product features.
- Advocate for inclusion & accessibility by making sure all backgrounds and identities are included in the design process.
- 3+ years of professional UX research experience with a portfolio that demonstrates your expertise.
- Ability to perform all research-related tasks including research, planning, evaluating, and iteration.
- Ability to quickly and effectively share research results
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- Senior-level experience with developing digital products across a variety of mediums, including web and mobile.
- Excellent visual and interaction design skills.
- Track record of designing products across web and mobile apps.
- Familiar with at least one set of modern prototyping tools to make interactive prototypes.
- Demonstrated ability to help a team navigate ambiguity, set vision and strategy for global products.
- Strong ability to apply systems design thinking to complex problems and design through the lens of inclusive design.
- A humble and collaborative attitude where you’re always looking to learn and improve.
Benefits and Perks
- Be part of an international team
- Modern and cool office in Ilupeju, Silicon Valley style 😎
- High degree of autonomy, flat hierarchy, open communication and get shit done attitude
- Pension, life and health insurance schemes
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of remote working depending on the role.
How To Apply For UX Researcher Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to QuickCheck – Seedstars Nigeria recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately and submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be invited for an interview.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.seedstars.com.