QuickCheck - Seedstars Nigeria
UX Writer Job Vacancy At QuickCheck – Seedstars Nigeria
A UX Writer job vacancy is currently available at QuickCheck – Seedstars Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Product Designer Job Vacancy At QuickCheck – Seedstars Nigeria
- Customer Support and Collections Officer Job At QuickCheck – Seedstars Nigeria
- Ad-Hoc Vaccinator Job At National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA)
Seedstars Academy is an initiative launched by Seedstars, the company builder, supported by our Seedstars World network & our co-working space Seedspace.
- We are looking for a UX writer that can help develop the narrative for our mobile application. The UX team within QuickCheck is small but mighty. We’re looking for someone who can be resourceful, flexible, and can effectively prioritize their work.
- The ideal candidate will need to be comfortable writing content for multiple channels, including mobile app screens, landing pages, emails, and short articles.
- You will be responsible for understanding and creating copy for our mobile apps and website. You will ensure the content created satisfies the design/user context, is understandable to the user, and integrates well with the existing design.
- Success in this role is defined by the quality of the copy in our mobile application and how well our users can understand it.
UX Writer Responsibilities
- Work closely with the product, design and engineering team to create copy for website and mobile applications.
- Contribute to a product team of designers, researchers, product managers, engineers, and data scientists.
- Write clear and concise content across multiple touchpoints (including product names, labels and navigational elements, emails, tutorials, marketing pages, and notifications).
- Offer a content strategy perspective throughout the product development process, and influence strategic decisions across and within products to improve the overall experience and ensure consistency across platforms.
- Help people who use QuickCheck feel welcome and empowered, carefully considering the tone and writing content that’s consistent with QuickCheck’s mission and vision.
- 3+ years of professional writing experience with a portfolio that demonstrates your expertise.
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience writing content for web/mobile products
- Experience writing emails, landing pages, or editorial content
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional teams.
- Experience writing stories or more long-form editorial content
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- Participated in the full design cycle to deliver world-class copy for digital products.
- Superior English fluency, verbal and written
- Personality traits: Professional, problem solver, proactive, attention to detail.
Benefits and Perks
- Be part of an international team
- Modern and cool office in Ilupeju, Silicon Valley-style 😎
- A high degree of autonomy, flat hierarchy, open communication and get shit done attitude
- Pension, life and health insurance schemes
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of remote working depending on the role.
How To Apply For UX Writer Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to QuickCheck – Seedstars Nigeria recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately and submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be invited for an interview.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.seedstars.com.