West Africa Vocational Education (WAVE)
Virtual Customer Service Representative Job At WAVE
The vacant position of Virtual Customer Service Representative is currently available at West Africa Vocational Education (WAVE). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
West African Vocational Education (WAVE) is a Nigeria-based social enterprise that addresses widespread youth unemployment in West Africa by training underserved but self-motivated youth with industry-relevant work skills and crucial employability skills.
With over 5,000 candidates pre-assessed and over 50% trained through WAVE Academy, the candidates are work-ready and eager for immediate hiring.
- Purchasing Officer (Restaurant) Job Vacancy At WAVE
- Sales Representative At A Fashion Store At WAVE
- Waiter/Waitress Job At West Africa Vocational Education
- Technician Pipe Fitter- Golden Sugar Job At Flour Mills Of Nigeria
- Packaging Innovation Manager Job At Flour Mills Of Nigeria
- Technical And Process Manager Job At Flour Mills Of Nigeria
- Director, Internal Audit Job Vacancy At UNIPORT
- Chief Security Officer Job Vacancy At UNIPORT
- Senior Lecturer (CONUASS 5) Job Vacancy At ESUT
- Librarian I (CONUASS 3) Job Vacancy At ESUT
Virtual Customer Service Representative Responsibilities At WAVE
- Answer phone calls.
- Answer emails or online chat messages.
- Address customer concerns.
- Direct customers to other resources when appropriate.
- Engage in telemarketing.
- 8 am – 5 am
- Must be emotionally intelligent
- Ability to problem solve
- Should have the required empathy in peculiar situations
- Problem-solving and critical thinking
- At least an HND in related fields
- Should have a smartphone (laptop is a bonus)
- Gender Preference: Female
N40,000 – N50,000 Monthly.
How to Apply For Virtual Customer Service Representative
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the West Africa Vocational Education (WAVE) recruitment portal.
- fill the online application form
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is 30th June.
To apply for this job please visit waveacademy.formstack.com.