West Africa Vocational Education (WAVE)
Waiter/Waitress Job At West Africa Vocational Education (WAVE)
The vacant position of Waiter/Waitress is currently available at West Africa Vocational Education (WAVE). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
West African Vocational Education (WAVE) is a Nigeria-based social enterprise that addresses widespread youth unemployment in West Africa by training underserved but self-motivated youth with industry-relevant work skills and crucial employability skills.
With over 5,000 candidates pre-assessed and over 50% trained through WAVE Academy, the candidates are work-ready and eager for immediate hiring.
- Purchasing Officer (Restaurant) Job Vacancy At WAVE
- Sales Representative At A Fashion Store At WAVE
- Virtual Customer Service Representative Job At WAVE
- Technician Pipe Fitter- Golden Sugar Job At Flour Mills Of Nigeria
- Packaging Innovation Manager Job At Flour Mills Of Nigeria
- Technical And Process Manager Job At Flour Mills Of Nigeria
- Director, Internal Audit Job Vacancy At UNIPORT
- Chief Security Officer Job Vacancy At UNIPORT
- Senior Lecturer (CONUASS 5) Job Vacancy At ESUT
Waiter/Waitress Responsibilities At WAVE
- Greeting guests and taking drink and food orders.
- Staying attentive to the needs of guests in the dining area.
- Delivering food from the kitchen to the guests.
- Ensuring the food order is made correctly by kitchen staff and looks presentable for guests
- Following health code standards with regards to the handling of food.
- Daily shift Morning shift is 7 AM – 3 PM
- Night Shift 3 PM – 9 PM
- Should have at least an HND in related fields
- 1 – 3 years of experience.
- Must be emotionally intelligent
- Ability to problem solve
- Should have the required empathy in peculiar situations
- Problem-solving and critical thinking
- Proximity Is Key
How to Apply For Waiter/Waitress Job
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 5th July.
To apply for this job please visit waveacademies.org.