Warehouse and Logistics Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
The vacant position of Warehouse and Logistics Manager is currently available at Adexen as mandated by a maritime company to recruit for the position in Lagos, Nigeria. suitably qualified candidates who possess the below-stated criteria should proceed and apply.
Adexen is a global Human Resources Company providing business and support services in Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, and Supply chain.
Adexen know how important people are to business. We also think that “People are the future of Africa”. We understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating in Africa at the highest standards.
Our consultants are experts in their fields and use the most modern systems and up-to-date knowledge to support all HR fields. Our target is to bring a wealth of experience to help companies’ operations to find and retain talents.
Adexen’s objective is to provide both our Clients and their employees as well as our candidates’ excellence in all aspects of our services.
This high level of service is the foundation of Adexen’s excellent reputation.
- PET Engineer Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Gas Generator Engineer Job Recruitment At Adexen
- PET Automation Engineer Job Recruitment At Adexen
Warehouse and Logistics Manager Job Responsibilities
- In charge of the timely distribution of goods to other units, stocks, and the administrative aspects related to that.
- Planning and coordination of logistics for the group.
- Monitoring stocks: weekly reports to management and other units and maintaining minimum stock requirement at all times
- Processing requisitions of other units: confirm availability with stock and inform the procurement department if not available
- Planning and coordination of the logistics between different units
- Planning and coordination of deliveries with procurement
- Follow up on deliveries
- Planning and coordination of gate passes for contractors and suppliers
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Minimum 10 years experience in warehousing and/or logistics
- Technical knowledge on engineering spares
- At least 5 years of experience in Nigeria
- Strong leadership skills
- Disciplined and trustworthy
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
How To Apply For Warehouse and Logistics Manager Job In Adexen
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Adexen recruitment portal.
- Signup and verify your application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.adexen.com.