PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc
Warehouse Manager Job Vacancy At PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc
A Warehouse Manager job vacancy is currently available at PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Finance Analyst Job At PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc
- Regional Sales Manager – North Region Job At PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc
- Customer Experience Unit Head Job At Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is part of a multinational consumer goods business, PZ Cussons Plc. We manufacture and distribute some of the best-loved brands in Nigeria, from Imperial Leather to Cussons Baby, Morning Fresh to Thermocool and Robb. We operate in five core categories – personal care, beauty, home care, food and nutrition and electricals.
- Management of inventory and control of raw materials, packaging materials, and Engineering spares and accountable for the efficient receipt and Issuance of materials/spares to achieve set objectives and ensure fraud-free distribution operations.
- Responsible for ensuring efficient services support to the refinery, Packing lines and logistics to maximize operational efficiency and support the supply chain activities.
- Manage warehouse team to operate within set procedures, inventory management and warehousing best practices by Warehouse management standards.
- Build and maintain effective customer service relationships both with internal and external stakeholders.
- Engage, develop and closely follow up on the training and development needs of the team to enhance and embed productivity in the Warehouse in line with departmental objectives.
- Maintain an acceptable standard of safety and housekeeping
Internal & External Relationships:
- External – Suppliers and third-party transporters
- Internal – Planning & Procurement Team, Factory, Outbound Logistics, Finance team, Sales team, Marketing team.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Needed
- First Degree in any discipline
- Master’s in Logistics or SCM will be an added advantage
- Significant experience in warehouse/logistics management
- Good understanding of inventory planning (FIFO, FEFO, LIFO)
- 5 – 7 years of experience
EMS, OHSMS and FSSC Responsibilities:
- Implement and comply with EMS/FSSC/OHS requirements relating to environmental aspects and impacts and other policies, procedures and /or regulations applicable to assigned jobs
- Understand and apply the intent of the EMS/FSSC/OHS policy and requirements to assigned jobs
- Understand roles, responsibilities, and the importance of conformity to the EMS/FSSC/OHS requirements.
- Understand the significant environmental aspects and related actual or potential impacts associated with their work, and the environmental benefits of improved personal performance
- Understand the potential consequences of departure from specified OHS procedures or legal requirements.
- Ensure prompt escalation (adequate communication) of any food safety-related issues to any FSTM, FSTL and or next line of reporting manager
Job Context & Special Features:
- Ability to make decisions decisively and Good sense of judgment.
- Ability to grasp complex concepts easily.
- Pay attention to minute detail.
- Excellent planning, negotiating, and organizing skills.
- Great physical health.
- Ability to motivate co-workers, colleagues and others.
- Ability to display self-confidence
- Ability to operate systematically and logically.
How To Apply For Warehouse Manager Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application link and submit it.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit pzcussons.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.