Ascentech Services Limited
Warehouse Officer Job Vacancy At Ascentech Services
A Warehouse Officer job vacancy is currently available at Ascentech Services. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top-of-the-line executive recruitment and selection services.
We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base.
- Mechanical Technician (Flexible Packaging) Job At Ascentech Services
- Cashier Job Vacancy At Ascentech Services
- Facility Manager Job Vacancy At Brit Property Nigeria Limited
Our client, a Consumer Electronics Household Appliances manufacturing company is recruiting to fill the position below:
- We are looking for a Warehouse Officer to participate in our warehouse operations and activities.
- The position holder’s Responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
Warehouse Officer Responsibilities
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co-workers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- 3 – 4 years of work experience as a warehouse officer in any consumer appliances organization is required
- Proven working experience as a Warehouse officer
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organisational and time management skills
- HND/Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or other similar fields
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 10th March 2022.