Warehouse Supervisor Job Vacancy At Foreign Energy Service Company – Tosin Consult
Warehouse Supervisor job vacancy is currently available at Foreign Energy Service Company – Tosin Consult. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Tosin Consult – Our client, a foreign energy service company for telecommunications, is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor who has the following criteria:
Warehouse Supervisor Responsibilities
- Generally responsible for maintaining and overseeing inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items.
- Manage warehouse inventory and keep records of the inventory.
- Monitor and manage budgets.
- Select carriers for transportation and negotiate rates and contracts with carriers.
- Respond to and resolve complaints and problems.
- Keep up-to-date on shipping carriers, routes and rates and any changes to them.
- Operation Officer Job At Foreign Energy Service Company – Tosin Consult
- Remote Management System (RMS) Job At Foreign Energy Service Company – Tosin Consult
- Remote Senior Software Developer / Principal Software Developer (8-9) [Azure Cloud Engineer] Job At DAI
Academic / Professionals:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Importation.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience with international importation will be an added advantage.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to manage inventory
- Effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyse data
- Ability to analyze data and provide insights from data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- An articulate warehouse supervisor.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Strong communication skills.
- Good motivational skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Awareness of internal and external customer needs.
- Adept problem solver and decision-maker
- Diligent and proactive.
How To Apply For Warehouse Supervisor
Suitably qualified individuals should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 15th August.