First Bank Nigeria
First Bank of Nigeria Limited, is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos Nigeria
Wealth Management Specialist (Private Banking Group) Job Recruitment At First Bank Nigeria
Wealth Management Specialist Job vacancy is currently available at First Bank Nigeria. Suitably qualified candidates should proceed to apply but must possess all the requirements stated for this position.
- Advice clients and Relationship Managers to meet the clients’ desired wealth management and investment objectives and therefore increase the bank’s share of the client’s wallet.
- Plays a key role in liaising with the RMs in discussing clients’ wealth management requirements as well as ensure the flow of product knowledge.
- Drive the uptake of wealth products in a client-centric manner.
- Support Private Banking and Retail Affluent RMs to drive knowledge of wealth products and sales.
- Drive customer experience through quality advice strategy, product offering, RM relationships.
- Work with the Team lead, to provide an independent opinion on the quality of clients’ existing investment portfolio and wealth needs.
- Determine clients’ risk appetite, investment preferences, and return expectations by partnering with RMs in client meetings.
- Provision of relevant solutions given client’s needs/objectives.
- Liaising with product partners (FBN Quest, Trustees, and Insurance) to enhance clients’ experience.
Requirements For Wealth Management Specialist Job
- First Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 2.2. or Higher National Diploma (HND) with a minimum of Upper Credit
- 4-6 years experience in Banking/Finance
- Banking structure, policies, and procedures.
- Banking services/products
- Treasury and investment product
- Wealth Management products
How To Apply For Wealth Management Specialist
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the application link displayed.
- Create and verify an application account.
- Complete your application by providing the requested details.
- Submit your application.
- Await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
The application deadline is
To apply for this job please visit hdbc.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.