First Bank of Nigeria Limited
Wealth Management Specialist Job Vacancy At First Bank of Nigeria Limited
A Wealth Management Specialist job vacancy is currently available at First Bank of Nigeria Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Team Member, Technical Infrastructure Job At First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Team Member, Fintech Engagement Job At First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Senior Well Engineer Job Vacancy At Indigenous Oil & Gas E&P Company
Wealth Management Specialist Responsibilities
- Advise clients and Relationship Managers to meet the clients’ desired wealth management and investment objectives and therefore increase the bank’s share of the client’s wallet.
- Plays a key role in liaising with the RMs in discussing clients’ wealth management requirements as well as ensure the flow of product knowledge.
- Drive the uptake of wealth products in a client-centric manner.
- Support Private Banking and Retail Affluent RMs to drive knowledge of wealth products and sales.
- Drive customer experience through quality advice strategy, products offering, RM relationships.
- Work with the Team lead, to provide an independent opinion on the quality of clients’ existing investment portfolio and wealth needs.
- Determine clients’ risk appetite, investment preferences and returns expectations by partnering with RMs in client meetings.
- Provision of relevant solutions given client’s needs/objectives.
- Liaising with product partners (FBN Quest, Trustees and Insurance) to enhance clients’ experience.
- First Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 2.2. or Higher National Diploma (HND) with a minimum of Upper Credit
- 4-6 years experience in Banking/Finance
How To Apply
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the First Bank of Nigeria Limited recruitment portal.
- Insert your active email address and hit the ‘NEXT’ button.
- Follow the onsite guideline to complete your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be invited for the next process.
- The application deadline is 26th October.
To apply for this job please visit hdbc.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.