Wema Bank Plc
Web Business & Operations Officer Job Vacancy At Wema Bank
A Web Business & Operations Officer job vacancy is currently available at Wema Bank. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Digital Collection Officer Job Vacancy At Wema Bank
- Product Owner Job Vacancy At Wema Bank
- Channel Manager Job Vacancy At Wema Bank
- Collate market intelligence on Web new products features, technology To grow the number of web merchants and Payment Facilitators (PFs) on our Payment Gateway
- To Manage relationships with Web Merchants and PFs To Increase Web business market share
Web Business & Operations Officer Responsibilities
- Monitoring Web Transactions daily
- Tracking of web income posted to web income GLs
- Manage business relationships with Payment Facilitators and Web merchants
- Provide onboarding support to merchants
- Manage relationships with Card Scheme on Merchants businesses
- Prepare ODRC weekly report
- Reviewing of Service Level agreement for sign off by Legal
- Resolution of Web merchant issues
- Follow through on Web relating outstanding issues from time to time
- Increasing the counts and value of web transactions on the web platform
- Resolving all WEB operations and settlement issues/calls
- Work with E-Channels Operations to merchant settlements and chargebacks are treated
Below are qualifications and skills required to work as a Product Owner
- BSc / BA: 2-2 minimum
- Minimum of 0 to 2 years work experience in a bank/financial institution
How To Apply For Web Business & Operations Officer Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the WEMA Bank recruitment portal.
- Follow the onsite guidelines and complete your application.
- The application deadline is 31st January.
To apply for this job please visit wemabank.seamlesshiring.com.