Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
Web Development Engineer Job Vacancy At Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
A Web Development Engineer job vacancy is currently available at the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Maintenance Officer Job At Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
- Secretary Job At Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
- Database Engineer Job At Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) was established by Act of Parliament No. 15 of 1965 to:
(i) determine what standards of knowledge and skill are to be attained by persons seeking to become members of the accountancy profession and to raise those standards from time to time as circumstances may permit;
(ii) secure following the provision of the Act, the establishment and maintenance of the registers of fellows, associates and registered accountants entitled to practice as accountants and auditors and to publish from time to time a list of those persons;
(iii) perform, through the Council of the Institute, all other functions conferred on it by the Act. As the foremost professional accounting body in the West African sub-region, in 1982, ICAN initiated and contributed significantly to the formation of the Association of Accounting Bodies in West Africa (ABWA). In fulfilling its mission, the Institute has over the years certified 38,000 Chartered Accountants who are engaged in value creation in various sectors of the economy. Apart from being in professional practice, ICAN members are engaged in the three tiers of public service as well as the private sector.
Web Development Engineer Responsibilities
- Design and development of web applications.
- Integration and support of web applications and associated hardware.
- Develop high-quality code for new and existing web applications.
- Analyze, test, and resolve issues with application software and associated peripherals.
- Manages the efficient operation of web applications/websites and blogs.
- Oversee creation of daily backup for web application and its database.
- Monitors website traffic.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or a related field.
- 4 – 6 years of experience in front-end web development and optimization.
- Proficient understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and PHP.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Knowledge of the Agile / Scrum process, language and ceremonies is a plus.
How To Apply For Web Development Engineer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 17th November.
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com