SPIE Oil and Gas Services
Welder M/F Job At SPIE Oil And Gas Services
SPIE Oil and Gas Services is inviting applications for the vacant position of Welder M/F in Port Harcourt, interested candidates should check for eligibility by going through the below-listed requirements as well as the position’s functionalities in the company before proceeding to the application process.
SPIE Oil and Gas Services is an international multi-technical services subsidiary of the SPIE group, the company renders a complete range of resources and skills to the oil and gas industry required for exploring and investigating new fields, building, and operating facilities as well as optimizing production in the best possible conditions in terms of safety, costs, lead times and quality.
- PLC Technician M/F Job At SPIE Oil And Gas Service
- Project to Operations Assistant Manager M/F Job At SPIE
- E & I Engineer M/F Job Recruitment At SPIE Oil and Gas Services
SPIE NIGERIA LIMITED is actively looking for experienced WELDERS :
Experience wise, you will need to be experienced in welding and be confident in completing any welding tasks alone.
- Interpret and break down all levels of drawings.
- Maintained and repair structures by dismantling, reshaping, and reassembling metal components using cutting torches and hand tools
- Assess and plan work according to time frames.
- Look for ways to make efficiencies and recommend process improvements.
Extensive experience in Oil & Gas
Extensive experience working as a Welder
Relevant trade certificate with a minimum 6 years’ experience within stainless steel fabrication of pressure vessels.
Good standard of TIG welding experience in stainless steel, including sanitary welds
Experience in shutdown project is a strong plus
Requirements For Welder M/F
- 10 years or more of experience
- Offshore certificates.
- English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency)
How To Apply For Welder M/F In SPIE Oil and Gas Services
- Click on the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Click the displayed link to proceed to the SPIE Oil and Gas Services application portal
- Provide your personal details.
- Upload your CV.
- Send your application and await a notification for an interview if shortlisted.
To apply for this job please visit www.join.spieogs.com.