Kwara State Civil Service Commission
Work Superintendent (Works) Job At Kwara State Civil Service Commission
There is currently a Work Superintendent (Works) job vacancy at Kwara State Civil Service Commission, Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
Interested candidates are expected to have all the requirements for this position as listed below before proceeding to the application processes
- Communication Officer Job At Kwara State Civil Service Commission
- Midwife Job At Kwara State Civil Service Commission
- Clerical Officer (Water Resources) Job Recruitment
Requirements For Work Superintendent (Works) Job
- Must possess Ordinary National Diploma in relevant subject from a reputable Institution.
- Special Diploma Heavy Clay Wares and Refractories Technology for Brick making.
- Full Technology Certificate (craft) of the City and Guild of London Institute in appropriate trade plus one year post qualification cognate experience.
- WAEC / SSCE Certificate.
- Professional qualification.
- Highest Education Certificate.
- First school leaving Certificate.
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age.
Kwara State Civil Service Commission is currently recruiting for massive vacant positions in the state, kindly check here for many other vacant positions in case you are not eligible for this particular position, however, multiple applications will lead to automatic disqualification.
How To Apply For Work Superintendent (Works) Job At Kwara State Civil Service Commission
- After going through the stated requirements and deemed eligible.
- Proceed to the Kwara State Civil Service Commission application portal by clicking on the ‘Apply For Job’ to see the application link.
- Create and verify an application account.
- Login to your account.
- Start your application by providing your Biodata accurately.
- Upload the scanned copies of your qualification and documents.
- Provide two referees and ask them to send their Confirmation through their personal Email provided by you. Your Application shall not be accepted if the Confirmation from any of your two Referees is not received.
- Use the message icon in your dashboard to keep track of your application status after undergoing an interview.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be notified through email when their application is favorably considered.
- The application deadline is 18th April 2021.
To apply for this job please visit kwaracscjobportal.com.