Workshop Administrative Officer Job Vacancy In Dangote Group
The vacant position of Workshop Administrative Officer is currently available in Dangote Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
The Dangote Group is a Nigerian multinational industrial conglomerate, founded by Aliko Dangote. It is the largest conglomerate in West Africa and one of the largest on the African continent,
We are looking for Workshop Administrative Officer who will carry out the following duties:
- Safety Officer – System Compliance and Reporting Job In Dangote Group
- Safety Officer – Inspection (Cement Industry) Job In Dangote Group
- Treasury Officer Job Vacancy In Dangote Group
Workshop Administrative Officer Key Responsibilities
- Performing administrative tasks
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Overseeing employee health and safety procedures
- Organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment
- Covering all legal compliance for Human Resource federal and state requirements
- Maintaining employee’s records and paperwork
- Answering employee questions and addressing employee concerns with the company
- Reviewing procedures for employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- Answering incoming calls and emails
- Performing any other related duties assigned by Head, HAM & Admin
Education and Work Experience
- BSc./HND Human Resource Management or any related discipline.
- 3 years related job experience.
- Masters Degree will be an advantage
Skills and Competencies
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong leadership skills
- Problems solving skills
- Technical skills
- Teamwork skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
How to Apply For Workshop Administrative Officer
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the Dangote Group recruitment portal.
- fill the online application form
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.