Workshop Manager Job Recruitment By FADAC Resources
Workshop Manager Job Recruitment is currently ongoing by FADAC Resources as requested by our client company, suitably qualified candidates who possess the criteria stated below should proceed and apply.
Our client is a global trading and distribution company with a network of offices and subsidiaries spanning more than 39 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe, and the Americas. They have a network of showrooms and workshops across 12 countries and an assembly plant. Our client enhanced their distribution portfolio with farm machinery in addition to automobiles the company produces passenger cars, trucks, vans, coaches, buses, sports cars, construction equipment, and military vehicles. They are currently in need of a WORKSHOP MANAGER
- Marketing And MIS Manager Job By FADAC Resources
- Senior Sales Executive Job Recruitment By FADAC Resources
- Senior IT Officer Lagos By FADAC Resources
Workshop Manager Responsibilities
- The Workshop Manager will be the overall lead in the workshop and ensure that sufficient vehicle inflow is maintained and repair timelines are adhered to.
- He will ensure that TAT for vehicles as mentioned in the Job card is adhered to by ensuring productivity and efficiency of work on the floor is maintained
- Ensure parts are available and sufficient notice is given to stores to procure spares if in urgency
- Manage the supervisors and ensure the work is completed in time
- Ensure that work quality is maintained on the floor
- Ensure that there are no repeat jobs
- Maintain a good SDD for all vehicles reporting for service
- Liaise with customers and maintain a good rapport to get the vehicles back for service as and when it falls due
- Ensure that the Accident repair shop maintains good productivity at all times
- Ensure PDI quality is maintained and new vehicles are delivered on time and in good quality
- Manage the overall disciplines of all technicians and supervisors
- Conduct daily meetings to understand what went right and what did not go well the previous day
- Ensure all Job cards are closed immediately on invoicing
- A daily report on workshop inflow and deliveries to be put up by end of the day to Management
- Manage the P&L of the workshop to ensure that the workshop is profitable
- Conduct training in consultation with Training Manager to upskill all technicians
- Become one point of contact for all Tata customers at the workshop.
- Ensure vehicles are delivered after necessary payments.
- Make sure the vehicles are washed and delivered after work is done.
- HND / B.Sc in Automobile / Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 years relevant experience in similar industries
- Practical experience in managing an automotive workshop, Technicians / Mechanics
- Experience in the repairs of different range of automobiles
- Good multi-tasking skills
- Pro-active and organized
- Leadership, coordinating, scheduling, and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication ability both verbally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fluency in communicating with high net worth clients is mandatory
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Package
- Customer & Quality Focus
How To Apply
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the FADAC Resources recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit fadacresources.com.