Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
Zonal Tax Manager Job Vacancy At Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
Zonal Tax Manager job vacancy is currently available at Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Job Code: HREIRS001
Grade Level: SGL .07
The Edo State Government is carrying out a Public Service Transformation and Enhancement Project as part of its Institutional Reform Agenda. The Project is designed to develop the Human and Organizational capabilities required to deliver efficient services to the people of Edo State and to Make Edo Great Again.
In line with the institutional Reform Agenda, the services of talented experienced professionals are required to fill critical vacant positions in the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS), to support the implementation of the transformation programme and contribute to embedding the new ways of working.
A candidate who possesses the required qualifications, experience and skills and would like to join us on this exciting and challenging Transformation Journey are invited to apply. Serving Public Servants who are seeking a higher challenge are also invited to apply. The eligibility requirements and job specifications are as below.
- Tax Officer, I Job Vacancy At Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
- Tax Officer II Job Vacancy At Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
- Director Finance & Accounts Job At Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
Zonal Tax Manager Responsibilities
- Responsible for supervision and coordination of all Tax Offices within a Zone ensures revenue targets are met for all the different revenue types within the zone and ensures the effectiveness of key internal revenue processes such as assessment, collection, Filing of returns, enforcement, etc.
- Candidates must have not less than ten (10) years cognate experience with extensive knowledge of individual/corporate/partnership tax law and practice, strong accounting, proficient in MS Office, analytical and research skills, excellent stakeholder management as well as written and oral
- A first degree in accounting, business administration, economics & statistics or related discipline, from a recognized University as well as professional certification from CITN, ICAN, ANAN, ACCA, or other professional body are also required.
How To Apply For Zonal Tax Manager Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ link below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS) recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The application deadline is 19th September.
To apply for this job please visit eirs.gov.ng.