KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 for Fresh Graduates
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firms with specializations in the provision of audit, tax, and advisory services to clients in different sorts of industries and sectors of the economy.
The firm is represented in Nigeria and has branches in different parts of the African continent, with the aim of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients as well intensify the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
An application is invited from the eligible fresh Nigerian graduates to apply for the KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme.
|Job ID: 100702BR.
Service Line: Graduate/Campus.
Contract Type: Permanent.
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time.
KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme Requirements
- The applicant must not be above 26 years old as at the date of application.
- He/She must possess a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Maths) at ONE sitting.
- Applicant must have a first-degree certification from Law school (For Law graduates only) with a minimum of second class (upper division).
- Must have completed or about to complete the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- OND and HND Certifications are NOT acceptable.
- Don’t apply for the Graduate Trainee Programme if you have already taken the KPMG Aptitude Test or Business Awareness Test previously.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
What Makes KPMG Unique
- Winning mindset!
- KPMG has a team of outstanding professionals with various backgrounds, expertise, probing minds and always strive to win, not as individuals but as a team.
- Our winning culture is based on cooperative teamwork, and results are always achieved by being open-minded, helping each other and showing trust in each other’s capabilities and methods.
– Click here
– Follow the on-site guide to complete the application.