Kwara Entrepreneur Support Programme Application 2021 At Kwapreneurs Portal
Kwara Entrepreneur Support Programme Application is currently ongoing at Kwapreneurs portal, suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-stated requirements should proceed to the Kwapreneurs application website and apply.
Before we proceed to the Kwara Entrepreneur Support Programme Application process I believe it is important to know what the program is all about.
Kwara Entrepreneur Support Programme (Kwapreneurs) is a social investment program by the Kwara State Government in partnership with Fidelity bank set to offer free Digital and Capacity Building Training to 300 MSMEs in the state after which they are given interest-free loans of up to three million (3,000,000) Naira.
The Kwapreneurs programme is a two (2) weeks digital training, capacity building, and advisory services targeted to early-stage as well as idea-stage startups to convert them into full-fledged business models ready for investment to maximize inclusion and support MSMEs businesses owned and run by Kwarans while encouraging innovation and job creation through the establishment of new businesses and the expansion of existing businesses in the State.
- LSETF Registration At Lagos State Employment Trust Fund Website
- Covid 19 Loan Support By CBN Application Guide At NMFB Portal
- Teach for Nigeria Recruitment Apply & Got Paid #80,000 Monthly
How Kwara Entrepreneur Support Programme Works
2-Day Financial Workshop
Selected 300 MSMEs shall undergo a 2-Day Financial Workshop to equip them with the requisite knowledge required to carry out and improve their business management.
2-week Accelerator Bootcamp
Selected 300 MSMEs shall undergo a 2-week Accelerator Bootcamp through an immersive intervention that will prepare them to scale rapidly and improve their business management.
Makeathon Pitch Session
Semi-finalists will be allowed to present their products to a team of judges, who will select 15 finalists for the most innovative business/idea prizes (Gold, Silver, and Bronze).
Finally, the 300 Selected beneficiaries who completed the Acceleration Bootcamp shall receive seed funding of up to N3,000,000 interest free-loan.
- Applicants must be Kwaran with an innovative business idea that clearly identifies the problem it solves.
- Your business operates in Kwara
- Must be between the ages of 18 – 35 years.
- Must be available to participate in the entire program if selected.
- Team Capabilities (if applying as a team)
- A completed application form
How To Apply For Kwapreneurs Empowerment
- Proceed to the Kwapreneurs Empowerment application form portal
- Complete the online application form accurately.
- Submit your application and await notification for the next process if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.