Kwara State College of Education Recruitment 2021
Kwara State College of Education Recruitment is currently ongoing for the vacant positions listed below, suitably qualified individuals are hereby invited to apply but must possess all the criteria listed for the aspiring position.
Below are the vacant positions for the Kwara State College of Education Recruitment, interested individuals should go through the positions for eligibility and then click on the ‘SEE POSITION FULL INFORMATION HERE’ link to do what the title implies as well as to see the application procedure.
- Carlcare Services Center Limited Recruitment
- United Nations World Food Programme Recruitment
- KSDG Recruitment By Kaduna State Government
Vacant Positions For Kwara State College of Education Recruitment
|Kwara State College of Education
|SEE POSITION FULL INFORMATION HERE
How To Apply For Kwara State College of Education Recruitment
Suitably qualified individuals should forward fifteen (15) copies of their Curriculum Vitae together with their credentials which should contain the following information:
- Post being applied for
- Name in full (Surname in capital letters)
- Place and date of Birth
- State of Origin and Local Government Area
- Present Postal Address
- Permanent Home Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Age of Children (if any)
- Educational Institutions attended (with dates)
- Academic Professional Qualifications attended (with dates)
- Present Employment, status and salary (both level arid amount)
- Statement of cognate experience, including full details of former and present posts.
- Extra Curriculum Activities
- Names and Addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be the candidates’ present employer.
In addition to stating the names and addresses of the referees, candidates should request their nominated referees to send their confidential reports on them under separate cover, direct to:
The Ag. Registrar,
Kwara State College of Education,
P.M.B 1527, Ilorin,
The application deadline is 11th August.