Kwara State SUBEB Recruitment 2021 KWSUBEB Portal
Application is currently ongoing for Kwara State SUBEB Recruitment 2021. The Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board (KWSUBEB) hereby encourage all the interested and qualified individuals to apply for the massive 2,701 vacant primary and secondary school teaching jobs in Kwara State.
Interested individuals are all expected to possess the below-listed criteria in order to be eligible for the Kwara State SUBEB Recruitment.
Kwara State SUBEB Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) holders in the below-listed disciplines obtained from any reputable university or institution:
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agriculture Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- Applicants must possess at least five (5) credit passes in O’level WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or the equivalent with English Language and Mathematics inclusive plus 3 other relevant subjects obtained in not more than two sittings
- Those who have the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) may have an added advantage.
- Computer literacy is also an added advantage.
- 22 years is the minimum age required for every applicant.
- Candidate must be eager and ready to carry out his or her duty in any posted community within his/her local government area of origin.
- The candidate must present his or her medical fit certificate obtained from any recognized government hospital.
How To Apply
- Eligible individuals should proceed to the Kwara State Recruitment portal www.subeb.kw.gov.ng
- Complete the online application form and upload the scanned copy of the requested documents including your recent passport photograph, academic certificates, and any means of identification issued by the government such as National ID card/ International passport/ Voters’ card/ Drivers’ license.
- Submit your application and print out your acknowledgment slip and come along with it to the qualifying exam/ interview.
- The application deadline is Saturday 16th January 2021 by midnight.
- Successful candidates shall be communicated via SMS during each stage of the recruitment.
- A written qualifying examination will hold on Monday 25th January 2021 by 10:00 am for eligible candidates.
- Oral interview and certificates screening will be conducted from Monday 1st February 2021 to Saturday 6th February 2021 by 10:00 am each day for all candidates who scaled through the qualifying exam.