Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2021 Application Form Portal
Lagos State Teachers Recruitment is currently ongoing on the vacant position stated below, applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the listed criteria.
- UNICEF Recruitment And Application Form Portal
- Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited Recruitment
- ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Recruitment
- Trainee Technician Internship Vacancy At BEDC Electricity PLC
- Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment And Application Portal
- Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Recruitment And Application Portal
Vacant Position For Lagos State Teachers Recruitment
The current vacant position for Lagos Teachers Recruitment is Secondary School Classroom Teachers, Grade Level 08 and all interested individuals are expected to possess the below criteria to be eligible for this post.
- Applicants should possess Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) as well as a First Degree certification.
- The applicant should possess a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed/B.Sc Ed/B.A Ed) certification in Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences, Technology, Home Economics as well as other courses relevant to the above-listed subjects.
- Individuals who have a Bachelor of Arts (B.A)/ Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)/ Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)/ Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) can apply
- Individuals who have Higher National Diploma (HND) and Technical Teachers Certificate (TTC)/ Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) can apply.
How To Apply For Lagos State Teachers Recruitment
- If you have all the required criteria, kindly proceed to the Lagos State Government recruitment portal https://jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng/JobApplication/Apply/1004
- Signup for an application account on the portal.
- Log into your dashboard.
- Click on the vacant position and accurately complete the online application form by providing the requested details.
- Choose your subject of choice.
- Click the ‘Apply’ button to submit your application.
- Print out your confirmation slip.
- Await notification if shortlisted for the next phase of the recruitment.
The application deadline is 31st July.
All the application processes are completely free of charge so pay nobody.