Lagos Tourism Loan Application 2021 At LSETF Portal
Lagos Tourism Loan Application is currently open for suitably qualified individuals, all interested business owners in the tourism and hospitality industry operating in Lagos State should apply but must endeavor to possess all the below-listed criteria before applying.
The application is called by the Lagos State Government through Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) which was established by the Lagos State Employment Trust Fund Law 2016 with the main aim to curb the unemployment problem in the state by giving financial support, job, and wealth creation to eligible Lagosians.
Eligible entrepreneurs are also granted access to finance from the Lagos State Government’s budgeted fund of 25 billion Naira for the four-year LSEFT program which shall strengthen the institutional capacity of MSMEs in the state.
The state government said that it shall raise more funding from various sources such as donor partners, development agencies, corporate organizations as well as individuals to facilitate the program to stretch to as many beneficiaries as possible.
Lagos Tourism Loan Application
This initiative is open to all businesses in the tourism and hospitality industry operating in Lagos State and registered under the ministry of tourism.
Maximum Loan Size: #5,000,000
Tenor: 12 – 24 MONTHS
Equity: 5% OF LOAN SIZE
Interest Rate: 5% PER ANNUM
- LASSRA ID
- Tax ID (LIRS)
- Valid government issued identity card
- Tin number (firs tax identification number)
- Valid CAC documents
- The business must have been registered with the ministry of tourism
- Bank verification number
- 2 passport photographs
- 12 months corporate bank statement
How To Apply For Lagos Tourism Loan
- Proceed to the Lagos Tourism Loan application portal
- Create and verify an application account.
- Log into your dashboard.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Await notification for the next step if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.