Librarian Job Recruitment At Kaduna State Media Corporation (KSMC)
The Librarian vacancy is currently available in Kaduna State Media Corporation (KSMC), qualified individuals that have all the requirements and criteria stated below.
Interested individuals in addition to fulfilling the requirements must be ready to carry out these duties and responsibilities in the corporation:
- Shall be charged with the responsibility of all activities in the music and reference libraries.
- The Librarian shall preview, schedule, or generate playlists on day-by-day programmes as well as music and uploading them for radio and TV broadcasting.
- He/ she shall archive and retrieve old and broadcasted programmes, preserving the station’s copyright of the station, the cataloging of all library materials, and any other duties relevant to the station.
- The applicant must hold a minimum degree certification from a recognized University in a relevant field.
- Should be thoroughly proficient in computer.
- Those who are experienced in Library work with proof will have an advantage.
How To Apply For Librarian Job In Kaduna State Media Corporation (KSMC)
After going through the required criteria properly, simply, follow the below guidelines to apply:
- Visit the Kaduna State Government recruitment (KDSG) application portal kdsg-jobs.com
- Click on the ‘Register’ button to create an application account.
- Log into your registered email to verify your account.
- After the verification, log in to your dashboard.
- Select the News And Current Affairs Editor position.
- Complete your online application form correctly with your information.
- Upload the required documents.
- Go through your completed online application form for a possible mistake.
- Submit your application.
- Await invitation for an interview if shortlisted.
The application deadline for this job is 29th March 2021.