Macfort Incorporation Recruitment 2020 – Business Development & Customer Care Officer
Macfort Incorporation Recruitment is currently ongoing for the posts of Business Development Officer and Customer Care Officer in the firm.
Interested candidates must meet the criterion listed under the vacant positions to be eligible for the specific position.
Vacant Positions For The Macfort Incorporation Recruitment
Business Development Officer
LOCATION: Ikeja, Lagos
The Business Development Officer is responsible for the development and implementation of growth strategies for the achievement of revenue goals.
The position holder carries out market research to detect new opportunities.
He/she ensures good relationships with existing and new clients are maintained.
Collaborate with executives to create strategies for pursuing new opportunities.
Creation of proposals for our new clients.
The role holder mentors and trains members of the business development team.
- Applicant must be a bachelor’s degree holder in marketing, finance, accounting or related field.
- The applicant must have 3-5 years of work experience in a business firm.
- Candidate must be eager to travel to meet clients, attend conferences and research new markets as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill is a must.
- Great leadership skill is required.
- Excellent analytical skill is needed.
Customer Care Officer
LOCATION: Ikeja, Lagos
Attends to customers’ questions, inquiries, and complaints.
The officer will promote the goods and services offered by the Macfort Incorporation.
He/she keeps records of customers’ information.
Support in the placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
The role holder will build a mutual relationship with customers by engaging with them in an accommodating, friendly, and professional manner, to deliver exceptional experiences and nurture lasting rapport.
The Customer Care Officer will use computer technology to handle high call volumes.
Collaborate with managers or other employees who might be able to provide further assistance.
- The applicant must possess B.Sc or HND in any discipline.
- Must possess at least 2 years of work experience as a Customer Care Agent.
- Must be able to tackle problems and alleviate conflicts or escalate tactfully.
- Excellent communication skills, as well as active listening and clear articulation, is a must.
- The applicant must be able to work individually and as a team.
- Applicants must have the ability to multitask, manages time, and prioritize.
How To Apply For The Macfort Incorporation Recruitment 2020
Eligible candidates should forward the updated copy of their resume with a cover letter to Admin@macfortinc.com.ng using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.