MainOne Cable Company is an innovative telecom service and network solutions provider for businesses across West Africa.
The MainOne Cable Company is inviting applications from eligible applicants for the position of SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT in the company’s branch at Lagos, Nigeria.
Responsibilities and Functions
- Contributing intensively to new service development.
- Ensuring quality and current documentation exists for all service arrangements.
- The position holder will be responsible for providing consultative leadership on technicals and businesses throughout the technical life cycle of technical solutions.
- The position holder will be responsible for developing and managing strategic partnerships with third-party suppliers and other internal stakeholders for Cloud Aggregators/ Managed Service Providers.
- Position holder will be coordinating with the sales team in building up and formulating proposal knowledge, such as making presentations and technical demos to the company’s customers.
- The Solutions Architect will be an example to workers under him/her by showing ability, determination, and tenacity to move major initiatives forward and drive focus while continually thinking of the bottom-line impact of the efforts.
- The position holder will be responsible for developing and articulating solutions based on a customer’s strategic business or technical requirements discovered from working with different business units within the customer’s organization.
- Design service solutions for Managed Service customers in line with ITIL and/or industry best practice
Proven business development experience and familiarity with cloud services markets.
- Manage multi-faceted projects with diverse stakeholders across different continents. A track record of successful project management is important.
- Familiarity with international, regional and local provider markets.
Requirements and Qualification for the Position of Solutions Architect in MainOne Cable Company
- Applicant must be a bachelor’s degree holder or equivalent in Information Communication Technology, Engineering or Computer Science Cisco CCNA/CCIP/CCDA/CWNA/CCNP/CCDP
- Applicant must possess PMI, Prince 2 or other industry equivalents
- Must possess a certification in Cloud Technologies, of which SDN is an added advantage.
- Applicant must have a minimum of three (3) years experience in proposal development, designing architecture, and implementing provider solutions.
- Applicant must have a minimum of five (5) years of industrial experience.
- Click here.
- Read the Competences and other vital information.
- Click on the ‘Log in to apply’ button.
Follow the on-site guide to complete the application.