The MainOne Cable Company is inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants for the position of Tax Analyst in the company’s branch office in Lagos Nigeria.
Job Title: Tax Analyst
Number to Hire: 1
Job Type: Permanent
Years of Experience: 5years
Tax Analyst Responsibilities MainOne Cable Company
- The position holder will be the Financial Planner & Tax Adviser in Tax Compliance and Planning for the Group and subsidiaries.
- The Tax Analyst will ensure an increase in tax optimization and compliance with the provisions of the tax laws.
- He or She carries out Tax planning to ensure optimal tax positions.
- Ensure compliance with CGT, CIT, PAYE/PIT, VAT, WHT, and other taxes in all countries within Main One Group operations.
- The position holder gives advice and updates on current tax and Transfer Pricing laws and regulations.
- The Tax Analyst collaborates with tax authorities and advisers across all jurisdictions to comply with all tax laws and regulations, and fix tax audit issues, where applicable.
- S/he is responsible for the evaluation of tax implications on transactions to improve taxes and comply with Transfer Pricing issues across the Group.
- Evaluate and advise on Inter-Company transactions.
- Offer tax advice on new projects.
- Ensure improvement of Effective Tax Rate (ETR) in all subsidiaries.
- He/ She reviews Periodic tax compliance and offer advice to optimize tax practices within the Group.
- Ibom Air Recruitment For Engineers, Technicians, Etc
- MTN Multiple Job Vacancy On careers.mtnonline.com
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Applicant must possess a bachelor’s degree in business (Finance, Accounting, or similar), whereby ACA/ACCA and/ACIT is preferred.
- Should have 2-4 years experience in Tax Compliance and Planning.
- Advanced Excel and Word skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective time management skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Direct and Indirect tax laws.
- Knowledge in Transfer Pricing principles and guidelines
- Applicants should know Double Tax Treaties and tax implications of cross-border transactions.
- Skilled in liaising with Federal and State tax authorities to resolve tax audits and queries.
- Demand on the Job
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently to meet critical deadlines.
How To Apply for The MainOne Cable Company Recruitment | Tax Analyst
- Go to https://career.mainone.net/vacancies/view/87/TA-FIN-0011/tax-analyst
- Click on the ‘Log in to apply’ button.
- Follow the on-site guide to complete your application