Marketing/Commercial Officer Job Vacancy At KSMC
The marketing/Commercial Officer position is currently open in Kaduna State Media Corporation, the management hereby invites applications from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the requirements and qualifications for this position as listed below.
Interested individuals must be able to render these functions in the corporation:
- The role holder shall be charged with the responsibility for generating revenue for the station via planning and shaping of programmes to attract patronage, achieving the given annual target, Sales of airtime as well as liaising with marketing agencies.
- The Commercial Officer shall collaborate with agencies, raising of credit notes, preparation of the day-by-day schedule of commercials,
- Monitoring of broadcasted commercials.
- Organizes game shows and other events/programmes that will yield revenue for the Corporation.
News And Current Affairs Editor Recruitment At KSMC
Broadcast Engineer Job Recruitment At Kaduna State Media Corporation (KSMC)
Cameraman Job Recruitment At Kaduna State Media Corporation (KSMC)
- The applicant must be a degree certification holder from a recognized University in the relevant field.
- Should be thoroughly proficient in computer.
- Must be willing to learn and edit video or audio.
- The applicant must be experienced in marketing.
- Those with APCON membership/fellowship will have added advantage.
How To Apply For Marketing/Commercial Officer In KSMC
After reading through the requested criteria properly, kindly, follow the below guidelines to apply:
- Visit the Kaduna State Government recruitment (KDSG) application portal kdsg-jobs.com
- Click on the ‘Register’ button to create an application account.
- Log into your registered email to verify your account.
- After the verification, log in to your dashboard.
- Select the Marketing/Commercial Officer position.
- Complete your online application form correctly with your information.
- Upload the required documents.
- Proofread your filled online application form for possible mistakes.
- Submit your application.
- Await invitation for an interview if shortlisted.
The application deadline for this job is 29th March 2021.