MasterCard Recruitment 2020 For The Position Of Managing Consultant
MasterCard Recruitment 2020 is currently ongoing for the position of Managing Consultant at the Lagos branch of the world’s fastest payments processing network.
- global operations financial planning & analysis leader – ssa baker hughes
- Baker Hughes Recruitment – Lead Buying/Procurement Specialist
- Airtel Recruitment 2020 March For Process Improvement and Data Analyst
MasterCard Recruitment 2020
JOB LOCATION: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Managing Consultant will assist business development in follow-on or new sales by supporting with the development of sales presentations and proposals; enter and manage in salesforce.com as required, including:
- He/she will partake in internal and external meetings to scope and price client engagements.
- This role holder will develop Statement of Work (SOWs) as well as other sales support materials.
- Keep internal stakeholders informed.
- The role holder will manage and facilitate the internal and client processes to execute the Statement of Work (SOWs) and agreement.
- Thoroughly check own work.
- Assist in presenting support Statement of Work (SOWs) to mid-level clients and answers the follow-up questions.
- Assist in maintaining sales pipeline and reports.
- This position holder help in consulting engagement delivery interact with mid- to senior-level clients and internal partners.
- He/she will carry out sophisticated, hypothesis-driven analysis with broad oversight.
- The consultant will rigorously and logically detect issues covering the entire client problem.
- He/she maps well-integrated conclusions and insights.
- Interact with the audience using verbal communications and presentations.
- Builds hypotheses and independently structure work at a stream level.
- Generate storylines at the workstream level,
- Deliver presentations.
- He/she develops peer relationships with key team members to detect opportunities to strengthen relationships.
- Detect engagement risks in a stream.
- The role holder will build effective working relationships with mid-level client management.
- He/she will seek opportunities to support proposal preparation proactively.
- Support Special Interest Groups by participating in points of view creation, articles, and methodologies.
- The position holder will support client communications with client peer groups within the framework of the overall communications strategy.
- Search for opportunities to lead small projects.
- Detect client challenges and create ideas on opportunities to leverage the company Advisors capabilities, introducing these to senior Advisors staff.
- Participate in Knowledge Center as well as other internal databases as needed.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- The applicant should possess a degree certification.
- If an applicant is not a degree holder he/she must possess at least 4 years of experience in a management consulting firm and/or a minimum of 7 years in the relevant industry.
- MBA or relevant post-graduate degree is recommended.
- The applicant must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Must be able to work on a team or independently.
- Good work knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills is a must.
- The applicant must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- English required / French an asset.
- Pays attention to detail.
How To Apply For The MasterCard Recruitment 2020
– Visit MasterCard application portal
– Create an account.
– Verify your email and log in to your MasterCard dashboard.
– Complete and submit your application by following the onsite steps.
The application deadline was not disclosed
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, remember to identify the type of accommodation or assistance you need. No medical or health information should be included in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will answer your email swiftly.