Mauritius Scholarship Application Form 2021 For Nigeria Candidates
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Nigerians to the current year Mauritius Scholarship for Undergraduates, Masters, and MPhil/Ph.D. candidates who wish to study in the various Mauritius Universities/ Educational Institutions.
The Mauritius Ministry of Education, Tertiary Education, and Technology made known that interested Nigerians must possess all the below criteria before proceeding to the application procedure.
- Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship For Teacher Training Students
- Nigeria Award Scholarship (NA) Federal Scholarship Board
- Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Federal Scholarship Board
- NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Award Nigeria LNG Limited
- NNPC/SNEPCO National University Scholarship Application
- PTDF UK Strategic Scholarship for postgraduate
- PTDF Scholarship Scheme for UK Universities Now Open
Mauritius Scholarship Application Form Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerians.
- Undergraduate applicants must be between the ages of 18 to 25 years.
- Masters applicants must not be above 35 years of age.
- MPhil/Ph.D. candidates must not be above 40 years old.
- Applicants must present Health Certificate acquired from a recognized hospital.
- WAEC result with good grades mostly A is required for an undergraduate program.
- Minimum of the second class upper (2.1) is required for Master and Ph.D.
- Ph.D. applicants should endeavor to contact potential Supervisors on the link/emails provided in Section 8.3.
Mauritius Scholarship Application Procedure
- Proceed to the Mauritius Scholarship Application Form portal at ww.ministry-education.govmu.org of www.highereducationmauritus.com
- All aspirants must have at least applied for one preferred full-time on-campus programme at a public Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) listed under Section 7.
- The application must be submitted alongside a conditional offer (letter of admission) from the chosen Mauritian public Higher Education Institutions (HEIs).
- In addition, the Postgraduate program application must be packaged with a study/research plan and for MPhil/Ph.D., the name of the proposed supervisor(s) in Mauritius.
- The fully completed application form must be submitted by all candidates alongside the documents listed under section 6 to Federal Scholarship Board, Abuja on or before 26th May.