Medical Consultants Recruitment At Ibom Specialist Hospital
The Ibom Specialist Hospital (ISH) is inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals for the positions of Medical Consultants in the below-listed areas.
Meanwhile, applicants must have all the requirements and qualifications listed for the interested field before proceeding to apply.
- General Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Family Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Responsibilities Of The Medical Consultants
The position holders will render high standard medical care in their various fields and shall be answerable to the Chief Medical Director through the Director of Clinical Services and training.
- The applicant must have MBBS, MMBCh certification, or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Applicants Must be registered members of the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) and must present a current practicing license.
- Must be an associate fellow of the National Post-Graduate Medical College of Nigeria or West African Post-Graduate College or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Consultant is required.
- Applicant must possess a good knowledge of Information Communication Technology (ICT) and must be versatile.
- Must have proven integrity with adherence to high ethical standards.
- Those with other qualifications as well as sub-specialization will have an added advantage.
This shall include accommodation and a utility vehicle.
The gross monthly salary for Medical Consultants at Ibom Specialist Hospital (ISH) Uyo ranges from one to two million naira considering years of qualification.
How To Apply Medical Consultants Recruitment At ISH
Eligible individuals should forward 20 copies of the Application Letter and Resume enclosed in an envelope to:
The Office of the Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Health Uyo,
Akwa Ibom State.
Simply submit an e-copy to email@example.com
Applicants are must enclose a vision statement with not more than 1500 words towards making Ibom Specialist Hospital run independently of the government while maintaining the profits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the next process.
The application deadline is 26th March 2021.