Medical Doctor Job Recruitment At Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs
The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs invites applications from the suitably qualified candidates for the position of a Medical Doctor job vacancy in the Nigerian Technical Aid Corps (TAC) Scheme to provide health services as volunteers in different institutes under the African Union Commission (Pan African University), the Republic of Uganda, the Republic of Burundi, Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) (West African Health Organization), as well as the Republic of Liberia.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is the arm of government that is charged with statutory responsibility for the totality of bilateral and multilateral relationship management between Nigeria and other countries and international organizations.
We are currently looking to hire a Medical Doctor with the below-stated criteria:
- Candidates have a first-degree certification in a relevant field from a recognized institution.
- The candidate should be an Orthopedist & Visceral specialist.
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience is required.
How To Apply For Medical Doctor Job In Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs
Qualified candidates should follow the below guidelines to apply:
Send an application to: email@example.com
Your application must have the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopies of all relevant certificates(applicants with foreign certificates must ensure that they have been authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education).
- NYSC discharge certificate or Exemption certificate (photocopy).
Forward hard copies of your application alongside the above-stated documents sealed in an envelope and addressed to:
Directorate of Technical Aid Corps,
Ministry of Foreign Affairs,
No.35 Alex Ekwueme Way,
Jabi District, P.M.B 102,
Garki Main Post Office – Abuja.
- The application deadline is 19th April 2021.
- The application is completely free of charge.
- Candidates who previously worked with the TAC scheme must not apply as they are not eligible.
- The candidate may be posted to carry out his/ her services in any African, Caribbean, or Pacific Countries where it is needed.