Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment 2021 Multiple Vacant Positions
Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment is currently ongoing for suitably qualified individuals who possess all required criteria stated for the interesting position as well as being capable of carrying out all the listed functions and duties for the position.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is a government depart that has the statutory responsibility for managing the totality of bilateral as well as multilateral relations between Nigeria and other countries as well as international organizations.
We are currently looking for vibrant and eligible individuals who shall work as volunteers with the Directorate of Technical Aid Corps (TAC) under the umbrella of the Nigerian Technical Aid Corps Scheme in the areas of lecturing or research and medical services in different institutes under the African Union Commission – Pan African University, Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) – West African Health Organization, the Republic of Uganda, the Republic of Burundi, and the Republic of Liberia.
The candidates shall occupy the multiple vacant positions as follows:
Vacant Positions For Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment
Kindly follow the ‘See Full Details Here’ link under your aspiring position to see all requirements and application procedures.
Senior Lecturer/ Associate Professor/ Professor
Electronic Archiving Personnel
How To Apply For Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment
After going through your desired position and believe you are the right candidate kindly follow the below guideline to apply:
Forward your application to email@example.com
Forward Hard copies of your Applications address to:
Directorate of Technical Aid Corps,
Ministry of Foreign Affairs,
No.35 Alex Ekwueme Way,
Jabi District, P.M.B 102,
Garki Main Post Office – Abuja.
The applications must contain these:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopies of all relevant certificates(foreign certificates must have been authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education)
- Photocopy of your NYSC discharge certificate or exemption certificate.
- The application deadline for all positions is 19th April 2021.
- Those that have previously worked under the TAC scheme need not apply as they are not eligible.
- Candidate can be deployed to any African, Caribbean, or Pacific Country where his/her service is needed
- The application is completely free of charge.