The Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike is inviting applications from the qualified candidates for the MOUAU Direct Entry Admission and Screening Exercise 2020/2021.
Candidates who are willing to be admitted into the MOAU Direct Entry but did not choose the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike as their first choice university is advised to apply for a change of institution through JAMB portal as soon as possible and then proceed to the application procedures listed below.
Furthermore, MOUAU wants to inform the general public that the Microbiology Department is now available in the University, so interested candidates can now apply for the course which is fully accredited by the NUC.
Uniosun Post Utme Admission & Direct Entry Screening 2020
MOUAU Post Utme 2020 Screening Exercise And Admission
Requirements For The MOUAU Direct Entry Admission and Screening Exercise 2020/2021
Candidates are required to come along to the screening center with the below-listed documents:
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NCE certificates (Originals).
- Candidates’ original copies A ‘levels/Diploma/NCE/etc, Degree certificates, statement of results or evidence of same for sighting.
- Candidate’s colored copy of the jamb photo page (one copy).
- Completed application form printout which must show a candidate’s unique Direct Entry admission screening number, it will be proof that the candidate has registered for the MOUAU Direct Entry Admission Screening.
NOTE: Ensure that the details filled during registration are correct and the same as in the presented certificates for screening.
- Visit MOUAU Official Website: www.mouau.edu.ng
- Click the 2019/2020 Direct Entry admission screening link.
- Signup with your active Phone Number and Email address.
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number and you will be redirected to the Remitta Payment Platform.
- Generate an RRR number and make a payment of Two Thousand (2000) Naira using your Debit/ATM/Credit card or by visiting any commercial bank close to you with the RRR code and make the payment (transaction fees may apply).
- Go back to the MOUAU Direct Entry Application website and input O’Level WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/TC11 qualifying details:
-Type of exams
-Year of result
-O’Level exam scratch card PIN and serial number which has not been used up to five times.
- Print out your O’Level WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result(s).
- Upload your O’Level results to the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) through a JAMB CBT accredited center.
- Complete your application (Some fields are auto-filled and not editable).
- Observe your completed form and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip/ Completed Form (a copy will be automatically forward to the provided email address).
- The application closes on the midnight of 29th July 2019.
- The On-site screening test date will be communicated to candidates through their registered Email addresses and Mobile numbers
- MOUAU warned candidates on wrong information submission which may lead to disqualification of which the University shouldn’t be held responsible.
- The screening test results will be available on the University Portal seven working days after registration.