MTN Global Graduate Development Programme Application – Nigeria 2020
MTN is inviting applications from the eligible young and enthusiastic Nigerian graduates for the 2020 MTN Global Graduate Development Programme.
The Graduate Development Programme was organized to equip the beneficiaries with an accelerated career path and opportunities, as well as high-level business exposure in the below-listed areas.
- SEE ALSO:
- Civil defence Recruitment 2020 Portal CDFIPB.Careers
- WAEC Recruitment Form Portal 2020 Application Ongoing
- Efcc Recruitment Form Portal 2020 – Economic & Financial Crime Commission
- ICPC Recruitment 2020/2021 – ICPC Application Portal
- NDLEA Recruitment 2020 | National Drug Law Enforcement Agency
- Corporate Services
- Sales & Distribution
- Risk & Compliance
- Digital Services
- Chief Operating Officer’s Office
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Enterprise Business
- Customer Services
Requirements For The Programme
- Applicants must be between the ages of 20 to 26 years.
- Applicants must have completed his or her National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) service.
- Candidates must be fluent in the English Language.
- A valid international passport
- Applicants are expected to exhibit these behavioral competencies:
- Candidates must as well possess these MTN vital behaviors:
-Get It Done
MTN Global Graduate Development Programme Conditions
Normal MTNN working conditions
Open Plan Office
How To Apply For The MTN Global Graduate Development Programme
- Visit MTN graduate programme portal.
- Tap the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Input your valid email address and desired password.
- A verification link will be sent to your email which you must log in to your inbox and confirm.
- After the confirmation login to your dashboard using your email and password.
- Set up your account by filling your details, competencies, qualifications, and others.
- Now go back to the MTN graduate programme portal and click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- You will be given application questions that you must answer and upload your NYSC certificate and International passport to complete the application.
Application ends on January 31st, 2020