An application is invited from the qualified and interested applicants to take over the position of General Manager, Regional Operations (East) at the MTN Nigeria office.
Requirements for the Position of Regional Operations (East) at the MTN Nigeria
Applicant must be a first-degree holder in a related discipline.
Applicants with masters degree certification have added advantage.
Applicant must be fluent In English language and local language.
An applicant with a postgraduate degree in a relevant discipline has an added advantage.
Applicant must have a minimum of 12 years working experience of which 3 years should be in relevant industry or sector such as FMCG/ Telecommunications/ Retail Banking/ Service Industry Context.
Applicant must have working experience in a multinational/global enterprise.
An applicant who understands emerging markets has an added advantage.
Applicant must have worked across diverse geographies and cultures.
Minimum required qualification are BA, BEng, BEd, BSc, BTech, HND Or LLB.
See Also–> Apply for MTN Senior Manager, Sales Planning & Analytics
- Responsible for ensuring practicalization and implementation of the MTN Nigeria regional operations strategy within the regional sales aim and service quality are achieved.
- Creating awareness to the Customer in regard to the appropriate policies, operating practices, and procedures; as well as competitor activities.
- This position holder will be responsible for regular monitoring and review the resources of the region in order to make sure that they are located and utilized properly financially and cost-effectively.
- Properly represent the company during contract negotiations to reduce cost and drive MTN Nigeria value creation philosophy.
- To read the full functions click here.
- Click here to visit the MTN Nigeria Application Portal.
- Input your email address and any desired password.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- An instant mail will be forwarded to your e-mail containing a continuation link.
- Go to your inbox and follow the link sent to you by MTN Nigeria and complete your application.
Application closes on 25th July 2018.