How to Use Multiple WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger account
Do you know you can use multiple WhatsApp, Facebook App, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Twitter App, IMO App, 2go, Baddo App, Telegram and almost every other social network apps at the same in your android phone?
Yes, it is possible and simple, not only social network apps but every other app in your android phone can be run with different accounts in your android phone, except for the custom apps.
If you follow below easy guides you can chat on WhatsApp, IMO, Telegram, 2go, etc, with different numbers, login different Facebook, Twitter, Instagram accounts, etc, or run different games, all at the same time in any Android device.
- How to Transfer Files between Mobile Phones & Computers Using Xender
- How To Reduce Data Usage In Any Network Worldwide
- Learn how to Locate and Send on-screen message to lost phone with Gmail
- How To Create Apple ID With Any Device & Receive iTunes Gift cards
- Learn How to Use Facebook Post Backdate Feature on Mobile Phones
- How To Recharge Your DStv, GOtv And Startimes Easily With OneCard
How to Use Multiple Apps and Accounts At The Same Time on Mobile Phones
- On your android Playstore, search and download an app named, ‘Parallel Space’.
- Run the parallel space app.
- Click on the ‘Add App’ icon in the parallel space app.
- Select all the apps on your android device which you want to duplicate.
- After selecting, click on the ‘Add to Parallel Space’ button on the screen bottom.
- Your selected apps will be duplicated and added to the parallel space environment.
- You can now run and add different accounts and numbers to the apps in the parallel space while the initial apps and accounts remain on your Android device menu.
That’s all, you can now enjoy