New MYTV STRONG SRT 4915 Decoder Specifications and SMART CARD Pairing
STRONG SRT 4915 decoder is now added to the list of the MYTV Africa approved hardware for improved digitaL and terrestrial (land-based) television reception and recording; this means with STRONG SRT 4915 you will receive satellite television channels and land-based (terrestrial) television stations.
The SRT 4915 has the capability of clarifying the land-based (terrestrial) television stations and can receive them from a long-range, that’s to say you can now combine local television stations and satellite TV channels in one decoder which means more free to air channels including digital local TV stations.
- GOtv Packages, Prices, Channels, And How To Switch To Any Package
- TSTV Africa Sassy Decoder Price and How to get one, Channels Listed
- Zuku TV Frequency, TPs, Symbol Rates, Channel List, Packages & Prices
- MYTV MALAYSIA INSTALLATION GUIDE AND FREQUENCY
STRONG SRT 4915 Decoder Features
- Daily newspaper free delivery service.
- Recording Functions via USB External Mass Storage Device with Time Shift.
- 6,000 Programmable channels.
- 3D Broadcasts Compatible, via HDMI.
- USB 2.0 Hosts for MPEG & MP3 Playback, JPEG Viewing and Software Updates.
- UHF 21-69 RF Modulator Output.
- Embedded CONAX CAS7.
- DVB-S2/S, DVB-T2/T, MPEG-4/2 H.264 Compliant.
- HDMI Outputs.
- Multi Picture Display and Zoom.
- Advanced Blind Scan.
- 1080p/i, 720p & 576p/i Video Resolution.
- DiSEqC 1.2 and USALS Compatible.
- OSD in 17 Languages.
- Dolby Digital Coaxial Output.
- Electronic Program Guide, Teletext.
- Parental Lock.
- 16 Favorite Channels Groups.
- Auto Voltage (AC 100~240V) SMPS.
- Channel Sorting by Alphabet, Transponder or CAS.
How to Pair STRONG SRT 4915 with MYTV SMARTCARD
Register your SMARTCARD here if you bought it newly MYTVSMARTCARDREGISTERATION
- Get your SRT 4915 Serial Number (SN) and Code Number (CN) at the back of the decoder or follow the below steps to get it from the decoder’s menu.
- On your remote controller press the MENU button.
- Choose ‘SYSTEM SETTINGS’.
- Go to ‘SECURITY SETTINGS’.
- Input 0000 as the default Password.
- You will see the Code Number at the bottom line of the screen.
- Click MYTVPAIR to pair the STRONG SRT 4915 and your MYTV SMARTCARD with the decoder SN, CN, and SMARTCARD number.