NAFOWA Recruitment 2021 By Nigerian Air Force Officers’ Wives Association Secondary School
NAFOWA recruitment is currently ongoing for the massive vacant positions listed below. Nigerian Air Force Officers’ Wives Association invites applications from suitably qualified individuals who has the criteria to take up any of the listed positions below.
The Nigerian Air Force Officers’ Wives Association (NAFOWA) Secondary School is a day secondary school owned by the association as the name implies, The school is situated in the Asokoro district of Abuja equipped with modern facilities to cater for over 200 boys and girls.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Vacant Positions For NAFOWA Recruitment
2. Vice Principal Academic
3. Vice Principal Admin
4. Registrar / Admin Manager
6. HR Manager
7. Business Development Executive
8. Subject Teacher of Secondary Content (All Subjects)
9. Administrative Staff (All categories)
10. School Nurse
11. School Counsellor
13. ICT Admin Officer
14. Facility / Maintenance Officer
17. Gardener, etc.
- Achievers University Owo Recruitment 2021 Application Portal
- Ivy Scholars Recruitment at the Application Portal
- CCCRN Recruitment By Center for Clinical Care And Clinical Research
- Economic Community of West African States Recruitment
- Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS) Recruitment
- Catholic Relief Services (CRS) Recruitment Portal
- Kilimanjaro Restaurant Recruitment On Multiple Vacant Positions
- Female Internship Programme Recruitment By United Nations World Food Programme (UN WFP)
- Nigerian NewsDirect Newspaper Recruitment
- National Defence College (NDC) Recruitment Form Portal
Asokoro, Abuja (FCT)
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How To Apply For Nigerian Air Force Officers’ Wives Association Secondary School Recruitment
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the applied position as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The application deadline was not specified.