Nasarawa State Teachers’ Service Commission Recruitment 2021
Nasarawa State Teachers’ Service Commission Recruitment is currently ongoing for the approval of the state governor to recruit additional teachers into secondary schools in the state. Applications are hereby welcomed from suitably qualified applicants who have all the stated criteria below.
The teacher’s recruitment is open for individuals with B. Ed, B. A (ED), B.SC. (ED) and NCE in Sciences and Languages, those with National Teachers Registration Council certificate will have added advantage.
- EKSUTH Recruitment By Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, Ado Ekiti
- Dogan’s Sugar Recruitment
- Ama-Zuma Group Recruitment
Available Positions For Nasarawa State Teachers’ Service Commission Recruitment
- Home Economics
- Integrated Science
- Agric Science
- Computer Science
- Biology, Economics.
- Non Educationists and HND in the Sciences and Languages with PGDE can also apply
- Basic Technology
- Intro Technology
How To Apply For Nasarawa State Teachers’ Service Commission Recruitment
- Proceed to the Recruitment portal http://tsc.nasarawastate.gov.ng/
- Hit the ‘APPLY’ button.
- Sign up and upload all the requested documents on the portal.
- Submit and print out your acknowledgement slip which you are required to bring to the examination centre on a date that shall be announced later.
- The application deadline is 28th November.
Requirements for Interview
Candidates who sit as well as passed the Computer Based Test should check the scheduled date for their interviews and bring All Original Copies of the Credentials listed below to the interview centre.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age,
- Primary School Leaving Certificate,
- Secondary School Certificate,
- Higher Institution Certificate,
- NYSC Certificate,
- TRCN Certificate (for those registered)
- Letter of Employment (for those with teaching experience)
- Computer Certificate (if any)
- and any other relevant document
Invited candidates should note that:
- Passport MUST be coloured, clear and recent,
- Passport MUST clearly show an applicant’s face,
- Uploaded Properly (Not rotated in any direction),
- Verification of Applications by Board
- Call for CBT for Qualified Applicants
- Final List